Sunday, March 31, 2013

Life Predicaments




Why do I always make a resolution to eat healthy only after eating junk? Why not before I put it the slice of pizza in my mouth and not just one but couple?
Why is it that after you have cleaned up the kitchen and are just about to rest, one of the kids is hungry.
Why do I have no answer to my 15 year old as to why he should make his bed everyday not just every week?
Why is it just when you give up looking for something, it appears?
Why is when you decide not to think about something, it is all you can think of?
Why even after resting on the weekend you still have to drag yourself to work on Monday morning?
Why do most plans just end up being plans?
And most importantly, why does every conversation, every request and every
pleading end up with a “Why” from my kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Making sense of it all

The last couple of months have been surreal for most of us - and nightmare to many others. People have lost loved ones, lost their liveliho...