Thursday, March 21, 2013

Connections......





Ever wondered why we connect to some people instantly? Connection or forming a bond, even if it is temporary is a blessing and I have been very fortunate to be surrounded or at least touched by people who will always mean something to me.

Bonding with someone has no barriers – age, sex or cultural backgrounds don't matter. It is a matter of heart or maybe at a deeper level your soul recognizing someone from your past. I like to think logically and it can get very frustrating when I can't find any reasonable answers as to why I want a person to be a part of my life or why or no obvious reason I am unable to open up to someone. And of course
ironically the only logic I could come up with was connections from your previous birth.

I do know for certain though that all those who have come into my life and will come are there for a reason. Each indomitable spirit has added a new dimension to my personality. Every one of them has taught me how live a fuller life, by guiding me to the path of being a better version of myself. One thing is common in all the relationships is that you have to open up your heart and be ready to accept them in your life. Be ready to give, give till you are able to create a space withing yourself for receiving.

Connections can last for your life span, for minutes or maybe for days; But sure enough when your soul recognizes another soul, the experience will last forever. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Making sense of it all

The last couple of months have been surreal for most of us - and nightmare to many others. People have lost loved ones, lost their liveliho...