Monday, August 19, 2013

Some more of Winnie......

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” 

“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” 

“Some people care too much. I think it's called love.” 

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 

 If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever - Winnie the Pooh

 If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear. - Winnie the Pooh

 Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything. - Winnie the Pooh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making sense of it all

The last couple of months have been surreal for most of us - and nightmare to many others. People have lost loved ones, lost their liveliho...