Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions 2013

 


1. Smile more, frown less : This year I intend to smile not for others, but at myself too. Be more kind , less demanding , more forgiving towards myself , even when I break my resolutions !

2.  Give more and receive more :I sincerely wish that I get associated with a cause  that I believe in. This year I hope to give back to the community and be part of this awesome culture of volunteerism. I hope to give my time and rev

3.Focus more,multitask less  :  I intend to live fully in the present at least for 10 minutes a day. To sit without doing nothing, my mind empty of all worries and desires - just to breathe in and and be aware.

4. More gratitude ,less complaining : Nothing  reiterates that life is beautiful more  than compiling a list of things to be grateful for, whereas judging or others is mere focus on attributes you assume to be negative.
 I am learning to be a good receiver too - not to question the intentions of the giver - just accept it with an open and loving heart.

.5.More heart, more compassion, less judgmental : Letting your heart to guide you is not as easy as it sounds - especially when the mind and heart are of conflicting opinions. I intend to let go of my fears and trust  the heart to decide what is best for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making sense of it all

The last couple of months have been surreal for most of us - and nightmare to many others. People have lost loved ones, lost their liveliho...