Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The reason behind…..





Does all that happens to us is random or does it have a reason?  I have contemplated on this question, and the more I dig deep into my own life so far, every single incident that happened taught me a lesson. If you are thinking that the lessons learned most times, do not seem in proportion to the suffering, I agree with you. 

Just like there is a reason for trees shedding leaves in fall, or for night and day, so does all that we assume to be inexplicable in our life happens to teach us something. Honestly, though I really believe, I would rather learn theoretically the lessons than going through it.

We are creatures of free-will, yet, we don’t choose our place of birth or the family we are born in. Sometimes I feel it is like free-will is playing a game of chess with fate, each move by human beings is counteracted by destiny. Sometimes the move made by fate is in our favor; sometimes we are forced to take a step backward. It doesn’t matter how much a tree wishes to bloom in winter, it still has to wait for spring. So it is with us, we might desire our problems to be resolved instantly, but have to wait for the time to be ripe for it to materialize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making sense of it all

The last couple of months have been surreal for most of us - and nightmare to many others. People have lost loved ones, lost their liveliho...